Posts tagged oh my god
Posts tagged oh my god
OH MY GOD
ADAM LAMBERT IS GOING TO BE PERFORMING AT UNIVERSAL’S SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
that means Adam Lambert is going to be IN MY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
PROBABLY IN MY STORE
I get to SEE HIM PERFORM
Rob and Kristen on El Hormiguero (x)
oh hanna. oh. so much sympathy.
I hope everyone understands how vital The Only Lovers Left Alive is to my ongoing existance as a human and a woman and a person.
TILDA SWINTON AND TOM HIDDLESTON STAR TOGETHER IN A VAMPIRE MOVIE. I’m in paroxysms of spiritual agony already because Tilda Swinton is a shining beacon of hope and starlight in this dim, grimy universe where I just got laid off from my day-job, and Tom Hiddleston is a hilarious elf-creature who will probably do 914 embarrassingly sincere promotional interviews about how he developed his character into an indie-rock vampire with 90s grunge hair.
This picture is ridiculous and sublime in equal measure. WHAT HIDEOUS PORTMANTEAU NAME SHALL WE KNOW THEM BY, NOW? Tildaston? Hiddleswinton??
Season 43 of Sesame Street continues with all new episodes next week! Coming Monday: Upside Downton Abbey!
When one person compliments you then a bunch of other people start to compliment you
When one person insults you then a bunch of other people start to insult you
when you get kicked out of a bathhouse for trying to eat everybody
i really love hearing about ghost stories, folklore and the like, and im sure there people out there who can relate, so i decided to throw together a masterpost. this collection is the result of a half hours’ worth of googling around. i apologize if there are any broken links - if you catch one, please fix it. additionally, if you know any good links that arent listed here, feel free to add them!
browse carefully - some of these are pretty creepy. lots of violence and swearing scattered around, etc.
- List of ghosts
- List of common misconceptions
- List of backmasked messages
- Category:Folklore by region
- Category:Folklore by nationality
- Category:Fairy tales by country
- Category:Urban Legends
- Category:Reportedly haunted locations
- Category:Films based on urban legends
Snopes: (warning: some popups! snopes is sometimes an unreliable source, so i suggest taking its articles with a grain of salt, but theyre still a pretty good read.)
- 136 creepy wikipedia articles (not all urban legends, but still a really excellent masterpost!)
- American Folklore (havent delved too deep into this website but it has a lot of content - check the links across the top in the red bar)
- Creepypasta Index - Highest Rated (again, havent read all of these but theres some classics on here i recognize)
- All-Lies (has some irritating ads, but theres a lot of stuff on here. take note of the sweet ’90s flames on the bottom of the page)
- DisneyLies - (sister site to the previous link. im not sure why there are so many creepy myths surrounding disney, but these are pretty good. also has some pretty rad flames)
Heath Ledger as the Joker skate boarding over Christian Bale as Batman while they take a break on the set of The Dark Knight.
You can all quit your lives now. Single greatest picture in the history of pictures and internet.
best fucking picture ever
I dont usually reblog pictures like this but damn, this is one good ass picture
just messing around in my sketchbook
OH MY GOD
Killer Queen - Queen (Isolated Vocals)
things that are over: my life and what i originally thought of my voice
let me go change my underwear…
is this what i hear when i’m entering heaven or
holy shit eargasm
Freddie you fabulous fucker
shit this is beautiful
“Whoever had created humanity had left in a major design flaw. It was its tendency to bend at the knees.”
“What kind of human creates his own policeman?”
UGH THE BEST CHARACTER EVER CREATED
I FUCKEN LOVE SAM VIMES