Posts tagged okay
Posts tagged okay
The secret is that Arthur is really into being manhandled by Merlin’s magic but is too nervous to ask for it. The other secret is that Merlin totally knows.
((You can read all the great Week 2 entries here!))
this remains highly relevant to my interests even mumblemumble fandoms on
Holy shit, Anthony Weiner actually said something important.
It’s a miracle!
That’s been the Republican strategy since day one of Obama’s presidency. Block the President at every turn, then blame him for not getting anything done. In fact, here’s Newt Gingrich openly admitting to it.
That’s why Republicans block jobs bills — so they can blame Obama for the economy still sucking. They’ve blocked budgets, resulting in a government shutdown that they then tried to blame on Obama. They’ve tried over and over again to block Obamacare, and complain that it’s a failure as they work their asses off to try to make it fail.
It’s kindergarten politics, and we need to vote these schmucks out in November. A bunch of white guys throwing temper tantrums and shouting NO! to everything just because they don’t like the president is no way to run a government, especially if we’re going to continue to pretend to be one of the greatest nations on earth.
The doctor explains how the tardis is bigger on this inside (x)
Help. This actually makes sense.
Indeed, one of the most fascinating moments in Classic Who!
Time And Relative Dimensions In Space
what if harry had been sorted into slytherin though
- sarcastic bastard and no need to pretend otherwise
- learning the names of people outside your immediate circle of friends??? please
- usually overdramatic, sometimes morally grey
- sirius having to deal with the fact that his godson is a slytherin. a slytherin. james potter’s son is in slytherin. remus can you believe this
- bezzies-by-circumstance with draco malfoy with all the highlights including a) earth-shattering fights, b) someone brazen enough to curb draco’s nastiness, and c) someone unimpressed enough to tell harry to get a fucking grip and stop being so self-righteous all the time potter you frilly whingebag
- (and a friendship with harry/draco reluctantly getting roped into his cause could have changed a whole buncha shit for the malfoys and all that Malfoy Joins the Order With Snape fic of ‘03-‘05 could have come true)
- speaking of, a head of house/student relationship with snape might have saved his character from being entirely reprehensible
- challenging the wizarding public’s views of slytherin house by pitting their ridiculous prejudices against their blind all-consuming love for/faith in harry
- quirrell was a ravenclaw and wormtail was a gryffindor [insert harry’s sarcastic one-liner about all the witches and wizards who went bad being in slytherin here]
- jkr putting her money where her mouth is re: “we’ve all got both light and dark inside us, it’s our choices who make us who we truly are” by putting the boy who lived and eventual saviour of the wizarding world in the ~evil house~
- or even better she could have established slytherin as the ~evil house~ and then dismantled that completely by showing harry surrounded by loving, caring people forced to choose between standing beside their friend harry or supporting voldemort’s/their parents’ cause
- harry’s group of friends torn in two by their parents’ ideology and their loyalty to harry and what they’ve seen to be true while sharing a home with hundreds of halfbloods and muggleborns
- and then members of slytherin house fighting tooth and nail against the people who raised them because harry potter just has that effect on people
- all resulting in an eventual about-face in people’s attitudes towards slytherins
- and when harry has kids they’re proud at the thought of being sorted into slytherin house because their dad was a slytherin and he saved the fucking world
"Even if this article were totally positive, writing it would probably get me blacklisted if I still worked there."
#6. Lying Is a Requirement of the Job
For example, we were opening a new exhibit at my park that involved us quickly moving a ton of sharks and stingrays, dashing them across the park and dropping them in new homes with virtually no notice, because management needed the exhibit opened fast for “media day.” … [The animals] were extremely stressed out by being moved to a new home, and having a tidal wave of loud strangers with flashy cellphones crash through the very next day didn’t help much. The rays started beaching themselves — hurling their bodies out of the water and onto the sandy artificial beach at the edge of the tank — in a desperate attempt to escape.
Of course, we can’t tell the starry-eyed guests that the adorable critters are literally killing themselves to get away from their peering tourist faces, so we told the guests they were giving birth. This wasn’t little Billy’s terrifying first glimpse of death and corporate apathy, it was the miracle of life!
Kyudo - japanese archery. Beautiful people, beautiful outfits, flowers. colors and elegance.
"Yzma is best princess" By Charamath
What you did to me is in my head.
If the rest of his family’s dead, how long do you expect to survive?
Every Disney castle from Snow White to Frozen.
Can you name them all?
The Chris Pine + Zachary Quinto World Tour: What’s your favorite Star Trek episode?
#i like this because i feel like it shows sort of their relationship to the series #karl urban is like yes this obscure episode no one but a real fan has seen i have watched it 6 thousand times #john is like my character’s awesome and this episode will show you why #alice eve is like god shatner used to be attractive oh man #ben is like i’m not even going to pretend i know what you’re talking about i’m sorry i’m the worst i admit it #abrams is like i hate this but am now in charge of it so i guess i’ll pick the most critically acclaimed episode i mean it has to be good right #and then pine and quinto #yeah our favorite is the same#it’s the one where our characters practically dry hump for a good ten minutes (via)